Friday, November 12, 2010

Patchwork & Pendleton

A few years ago over the Easter holiday I rented a house in Claryville, NY through Red Cottage Inc. It was such a fun weekend filled with bike rides, trips to the local farm stand and campfires. But my favorite part was a tour of the local barn quilts which has had a lasting impression and was the catalyst for my quilt obsession. Combine this with my longtime love of Adirondack style and I'm in heaven. Those of you who have been to Hot Fuzz headquarters know that my Pendleton pillows purchased while on a ski trip upstate are among my most prized possessions and I guess I'm onto something. Now, even cooler then cool store Opening Ceremony has teamed up with Pendleton for their Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony line.

Maison Hot Fuzz
Dopp bag with strap $44 - Pendleton


Fleabag - The Original Flea: Indian Blanket bag $485 is made with authentic Pendleton wool and is a limited edition for Holiday 2010.


Twist back dress $465 - Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony

Kaleidoscope patchwork quilt $128 - Urban Outfitters


BDG boyfriend navajo flannel shirt $38 - Urban Outfitters

Pendleton shawl cardigan sweater $148 - Urban Outfitters

1 comment: